Course Outline and Topics
If you work with children and young people, particularly in the areas of child protection, family service, child and youth placement and support or in education and care, this course is an ideal professional development program for you.
The Certificate of Complex Trauma and Attachment Management is an online professional development program that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to recognise indicators of trauma in children and young people of different ages and at different stages. You will learn to identify the needs of affected young children and those of their parents and carers.
On completion of this course, you will feel confident to apply knowledge of complex trauma and attachment management in children and young people to your professional or personal life.
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities;
- Recognised nationally and internationally by employers;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited tutor support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Unlimited enrolment with no expiry;
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy provided);
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.