Course Outline and Topics
If you work in sales or marketing or own your own business, building relationships with clients and establishing strong business networks is essential to your success.
Build Client Relationships and Business Networks is an online professional development program that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to establish, maintain and improve client relationships and participate in networks to achieve business objectives.
In this professional development course, you will discover how to identify and act on barriers to effective communication and develop client loyalty objectives with a focus on long-term business partnerships. You will also learn how to obtain feedback to implement strategies to maintain and improve relationships with clients.
You will also gain insight on how to participate in business associations and professional development activities to establish and maintain a network of support for business and to enhance your personal knowledge.
On completion of this course, you will feel confident to build and maintain relationships with clients successfully and to build strong business networks to achieve business goals.
- Initiate communicate with clients
- Preferred client communication styles
- Establish rapport with client
- Non-verbal communication
- Verbal communication
- Investigate opportunities
- Positive and negative feedback
- Two way communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Communication processes
- Business writing
- Client relationship strategies
- Client loyalty objectives
- New clients versus repeat business
- Strategic view
- Define the objectives
- Client profile information
- Loyalty strategies
- Accurate product descriptions
- Complaint resolutions
- Stock and deliveries
- Telephone answering times
- Maintain customer relationships
- Ongoing client feedback
- Assessments and questionnaires
- Focus groups
- Feedback forms
- Problems with feedback
- Effective data
- Using feedback data
- Build and maintain networks
- Maintain business contacts
- Business associations
- Professional development activities
- Establish network support for business
- Channels to exchange information
- Written correspondence
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.