Personal information collection
Australian Online Courses may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website ;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Australian Online Courses.
Using personal information
Australian Online Courses may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Australian Online Courses may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Australian Online Courses will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Australian Online Courses will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this policy
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Australian Online Courses is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Australian Online Courses