Course Outline and Topics
If there aren’t enough hours in the day to meet work and personal commitments, you’re probably feeling time-poor. However, the ability to manage and prioritise time increases your productivity and helps you take back your time.
Time Management is an online professional development course that will provide you with the skills and knowledge to identify the ways in which you currently use your time in order manage time more effectively.
In this online time management course you will gain an understanding of your personal life vision, goals and objectives. You will also learn important methods for prioritising tasks to give you the ability to be able to tell the difference between urgent and important tasks. Throughout the course, you will also discover how technology can help you manage time and also how to apply a range of time management techniques.
On completion of this time management course, you will have gained the skills and knowledge required to effectively manage your time to be more productive.
- Time management
- Identifying your objectives
- Managing yourself
- Establishing long-term goals
- SMART goals
- Managing performance
- Time wastage
- Time management matrix
- Time and energy levels
- Weekly planning
- Daily to-do lists
- Swallowing toads
- Defragging your diary
- Weekly review and planning (WRAP)
- Time management strategies
- Successful delegation
- Managing paperwork
- Reports and documentation
- Learning to say NO
- Assertiveness skills
- Managing interruptions
- Effective meetings
- Using technology effectively
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities;
- Recognised by employers as professional development;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited tutor support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Unlimited enrolment with no expiry;
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy provided);
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.