Course Outline and Topics
Introduction to Company Law is a short online professional development program that will provide you with the skills and knowledge to apply legal principles in company law matters. This course will take you through the steps required to establish a company business structure and will help you prepare the associated documentation required.
The Introduction to Company Law will take you through the legal principles of corporation law and help you undertake the administrative tasks associated with corporation law.
- Principles of corporation law
- Legislative requirements
- Business structures
- Proprietary and public companies
- Consequences of incorporation
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- Forms, documents and annexures
- Company prospectus
- Debentures and assets
- Prepare forms and documentation
- Regulatory requirements
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities;
- Recognised by employers as professional development;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited tutor support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Unlimited enrolment with no expiry;
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy provided);
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.