Course Outline and Topics
Discover how the legal system affects the way companies operate and gain a greater understanding of the principles that govern company laws in this online, introductory course.
Introduction to Company Law is a short online professional development program that will provide you with the skills and knowledge to apply legal principles in company law matters.
In this company law course you will discover the steps required to establish a company business structure and learn how to prepare the associated documentation to implement a company structure. You will also gain the skills and knowledge required to comprehend legal principles of corporation law to help you undertake the administrative tasks associated with corporation law.
On completion of this course you will have a greater understanding of the laws and principles that govern companies and will gain the skills and knowledge to implement a company structure for a business.
- Principles of corporation law
- Legislative requirements
- Business structures
- Proprietary and public companies
- Consequences of incorporation
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- Forms, documents and annexures
- Company prospectus
- Debentures and assets
- Prepare forms and documentation
- Regulatory requirements
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities;
- Recognised by employers as professional development;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited tutor support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Unlimited enrolment with no expiry;
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy provided);
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.