Course Outline and Topics
Communicate Effectively With Outlook 2016 is a short online course that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to send, receive and manage electronic mail (email), as well as to collaborate online using chat rooms, intranets and instant messaging.
Businesses need to operate at the cutting edge of technology to remain competitive. It’s just as important for employees to be knowledgeable in the software that enhances business success.
If you want a career in business, you’ll want to be proficient in the Microsoft Office Outlook 2016. This software is used by almost every company world-wide. The skills you acquire are transferrable, enhance your ability to communicate and collaborate effectively, increase your productivity and simplify business tasks.
- Receive and send electronic mail
- Using Microsoft Outlook
- Organisational requirements
- Office fluent ribbon
- Policies and procedures
- Concise, relevant subject line
- Electronic signature
- Read receipt
- Confidentiality statement
- Returned / suspicious email
- Security levels and filters
- Create mailboxes
- Manage electronic mail
- Clean up folder
- Message rules
- Mailing lists
- Contact groups
- Instant messaging
- Social media
- Web conferencing
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities;
- Recognised nationally and internationally by employers;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited tutor support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Unlimited enrolment with no expiry;
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy provided);
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.