Course Outline and Topics
If you work in warehouse operations or own a business, this course is excellent professional development for you. It’s essential that records be kept accurately to make sound business decisions and to improve the value of a business.
The Certificate of Warehouse Operations and Recordkeeping is an online professional development program that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to organise warehouse records and operations in accordance with workplace requirements.
This online warehouse operations and recordkeeping course covers identifying record management databases, storage types and technologies; storing warehouse records; and using record management systems to retrieve information.
On completion of this warehouse operations course you will confident to maintain accurate records to comply with workplace requirements.
- Records management
- Managing stock levels
- Types of records
- Managing databases
- Database systems
- Interpreting stock levels
- Electronic databases
- Sorting records
- Multiple records (Codex)
- Just in Time (JIT) inventory
- Using bar coding
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Establishing a record management system
- Consolidating warehouse records
- Inventory inefficiencies
- Inventory control
- Records maintenance
- Documentation requirements
- Requests for information
- Archived material
- Security and access
- Quality Assurance
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities;
- Recognised by employers as professional development;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited tutor support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Unlimited enrolment with no expiry;
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy provided);
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.