Course Outline and Topics
If you work in the human resources sector, or aspire to move into this profession, this online course is an excellent professional development program for you. The Certificate of Remuneration and Employee Benefits is also beneficial for those who own or manage a business.
The management of remuneration and employee benefits is integral to an organisation’s success, as it’s an important factor in employee motivation and engagement; and plays an essential role in attracting and retaining employees.
This online professional development program will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to implement an organisation’s remuneration and benefit plans. It incorporates all functions associated with remuneration including packaging, salary benchmarking, market rates reviews, bonuses and the legislative aspects of remuneration and employee benefits.
On completion of this course, you will feel confident in your ability to understand and implement an organisation’s remuneration and benefits plan in a human resources capacity or as a manager of a business.
- Develop remuneration strategy
- Analyse strategic and operational plans
- Employee benefits
- Strategic analysis
- Learning from current practice
- Remuneration and legislation
- Option analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Developing remuneration policies
- Understanding governance
- Understanding policy frameworks
- Developing incentive plans
- Employer of Choice
- Understanding industrial agreements
- Enterprise agreements
- Researching relevant awards
- Accessing salary surveys
- Performance management systems
- Linking performance to remuneration
- Remuneration audits
- Evaluating remuneration strategies
- Assessing performance against targets
- Continuous improvement
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities;
- Recognised by employers as professional development;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited tutor support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Unlimited enrolment with no expiry;
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy provided);
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.