Course Outline and Topics
Develop your understanding of psychological profiling with this online professional development course. If you work in human resources, management or any business that involves understanding human behaviour, this online psychological profiling course is valuable.
The Certificate of Psychological Profiling will give you the knowledge required to understand key approaches in psychological profiling, personality traits and characteristics analysis. You will also discover the most widely known form of profiling, criminal profiling, as well as other forms of profiling such as determining a person’s personality, mental health status or role suitability.
On completion of this course, you will be knowledgeable in all aspects of psychological profiling and will feel confident to apply this knowledge in a personal and professional setting.
- What is profiling?
- Types of profiling
- Criminal profiling
- Employment screening/profiling
- Customer profiling
- Educational profiling
- Profiling techniques
- Psychological screening
- Profiling interviews
- Dealing with interview data
- The ABC model
- Traditional vs behavioural assessment
- Applications of behavioural assessments
- Behavioural assessment techniques
- Traditional assessment tests
- Reliability and validity of psychological tests
- Applications for profiles
- Ethics of profiling
- Challenges with profiling
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities;
- Recognised by employers as professional development;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited tutor support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Unlimited enrolment with no expiry;
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy provided);
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.