Course Outline and Topics
Whether you want to embark on a new career as a copywriter or enhance your copywriting performance in your current role, this online professional development course will give you the skills to write with confidence.
The Certificate of Copywriting will give you the knowledge and skills required to conceptualise and write copy for a wide range of marketing formats, with an emphasis on website copywriting and search engine optimisation (SEO). You will also discover practical, step-by-step guidelines that will teach you how to write copy that gets results.
Throughout this online copywriting course, you will acquire the skills necessary to generate winning copy concepts and hone your creative skills. You will also develop a solid grasp on the theory and practice of successful copywriting.
On completion of this course, you will have the confidence to start a new career as a professional copywriter or start your own freelance copywriting business.
- Web Copywriting
- Web Content
- Landing Pages
- Closing the Sale
- Conversion Rates
- Pay Per Click
- Article Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Networking
- Website Traffic
- Press Releases
- White Papers
- Sales Letters
- Case studies
- Product brochures
- Corporate Brochures
- Web pages
- Idea generation
- Creative presentation
- Words and newspapers
- Advertising and emotions
- Writing styles
- Corporate identity
- Art in advertising
- Radio copywriting
- Television copywriting
- Advertising and interactivity
- Creativity and creative strategy
- Starting Your Freelance Business
- Marketing Your Copywriting Services
- How to Get Copywriting Jobs
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities;
- Recognised by employers as professional development;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited tutor support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Unlimited enrolment with no expiry;
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy provided);
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.