Course Outline and Topics
Do you dream of a career in the dynamic event and sponsorship marketing sector? If so, this professional development course will give you the skills and knowledge to begin working in this vibrant industry.
In this online course you will gain the skills and knowledge to investigate, plan, implement and monitor event and sponsorship marketing campaigns for organisation’s brands and products.
You will learn how to attract a brand’s target audience to increase brand involvement, identify cultural and ethical requirements related to event and sponsorship marketing and calculate costs to establish a budget. You will also feel learn how to produce and present an event and sponsorship marketing proposal.
On successful completion of this course you will feel confident to gain an entry level position in the event and sponsorship marketing industry.
- Sponsorship and event opportunities
- Investigate and researching opportunities
- Event marketing strategy
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Identify target audience
- Analyse target audience
- Customer research
- Legal and ethical requirements
- Effective marketing criteria
- Objectives of sponsorship/event
- SMART objectives
- Calculate costs
- Establish a budget
- Human resource requirements
- Materials / physical resources
- Project timelines and implementation
- GANTT chart
- Event and marketing proposal
- Negotiation to proceed
- Contract requirements / draft
- Implementation of sponsorship/event
- Brief key staff
- Event work schedule
- Evaluate success
- Modifications and improvements
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities;
- Recognised by employers as professional development;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited tutor support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Unlimited enrolment with no expiry;
- Certificate/Statement of Attainment issued for your CV; and
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.