Course Outline and Topics
If you currently work, or aspire to work, in the hospitality industry this professional development course is ideal to expand your employment skills and prospects in the gaming sector.
Attend Gaming Machines is a short online course that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to operate and maintain gaming machines, make payouts, check security and provide advice on games offered by an organisation.
On completion of this gaming machine course, you will feel confident to work in the hospitality sector as a professional gaming machine attendant.
- Advise customers on gaming activities
- Game features
- Promotional materials and information
- Gaming machines
- Operate and maintain gaming machines
- Simple machine repairs
- Monitor security of gaming areas
- Verify payout claims
- Make gaming machine payouts
- Validate machines
- Resolve payout disputes
- Operate and maintain coin dispensing equipment
- Handle cash
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.