Thank you for your entry. Winners will be announced on 11/04/16 at 10:00am via our Facebook Page.
Terms and Conditions (Skill-Based Competition)
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptable of these Terms and Conditions.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia as of the date of entry, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
- Employees, and their immediate families, of Australian Online Courses and associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition.
- The Promoter is Australian Online Courses of Suite 1A, Level 2 802 Pacific Highway Gordon NSW 2072 (‘Promoter’).
How to enter
- Eligible entrants may enter this competition during the Promotional Period by entering the competition offered by the Promoter to submit a 200 word answer to the question posed.
- Existing students and those changing courses are not eligible, however existing students that enrol and pay in full during the promotional period are eligible.
- Competition Rules”
- Entries must include all requested contact details and a 200 word answer to the question ‘‘In 200 words tell us which course you would like to win and why.’
- Entrants must like the Australian Online Courses Facebook page and share the competition Facebook post to be eligible to win. Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- Students must enrol to be eligible to win the competition. The winner will either be reimbursed the value of their chosen course or given course entry without any cost to them.
When to enter
- The competition commences on 01/03/16 at 00:01 and closes at 31/03/16 at 23:59 (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local Australian Eastern Standard Time, based on the location of the promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time. Entry form will become available on 24/02/2016 on this page.
- The winner will be the best valid entry as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s premises on 11/04/16 at 10:00am. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take the prize.
- The winner will be notified by phone and confirmed via email.
- Enrolment into the free course will be processed within 5 working days of the judging date.
Number of entries permitted
- Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries will have all entries invalidated.
Prize on offer
- Total prize value is up to $2399.00 per winning entry (the value of the most expensive course offered). The best two (2) entries will receive the scholarship to complete a single course of their choice.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner after three attempts to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize or if the winner is unable to attend any element of the prize, the winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion.
Further Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must submit only their own original answers. Any such answers, cannot be previously published in any form worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned.
- The Promoter requires the residential address and mobile number of the Entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned.
- It is a condition of entry that Australian Online Courses has the right to publicise the Winner for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition, if required.
Entry Form will be activated here on 01/03/2016.