Australian Online Courses Pty Ltd complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the course that you chose to enrol into.
Course Withdrawal and Refunds
- A 50% refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled within 7 days of the course commencement date.
- No refund will be provided after 7 days of the course commencement date.
- No refund will be provided where work or assessment has been saved or submitted
- Printed materials are non-refundable.
This decision of assessing the extenuating circumstances rests with the Managing Director and shall be assessed on a case by case situation.
If you are having difficulties completing your course by the enrolment expiry date, a free course extension may be available. See Course Extensions.
If you wish to transfer into another program, you may do so within 7 days. Fees Apply. See Course Transfers.
If eligible, refunds will be issued in accordance with Australian Online Courses Pty Ltd’s Course Withdrawal and Refund Policy.
When the refund request has been approved by Australian Online Courses Pty Ltd the refund will be issued to the name of the person who made the original payment.
- Processing time for issuing refunds can take up to 14 days once the request has been lodged to Australian Online Courses Pty Ltd.
- Refunds will be issued via electronic funds transfer or to the card used for the original transaction.
Course Withdrawal Application.