Course Transfer Terms and Conditions
- Course Transfers are permitted within 14 days since course commencement;
- Course Transfer fees apply and will be advised upon application.
- If an application for a transfer is successful, participants can transfer into a course of the fee value. If the course you are transferring into is of a lesser value, a credit voucher will be issued. If the program you are transferring into is of a higher value, the difference in value will be payable;
- A tax invoice for the transfer fee and any outstanding balance will be issued and payable upon approval of the course transfer;
- Participants will not be eligible for a course transfer after 14 days;
- Only one (1) transfer is available;
- No further discounts will apply to the course transferred into; and
- No work/assessment has been saved or submitted.
- Course Transfer applications will be processed in accordance with Australian Online Courses Pty Ltd’s Course Transfer Policy.
- Processing time for course transfers are up to 7 days once the request has been lodged to Australian Online Courses Pty Ltd.
- Credit vouchers/tax invoices will be issued within 24 hours if there is a difference in the value of the current and prospective course. Administration fees apply.