Professional development for those who wish to develop the ability to question why particular codes of ethics are in place, along with their usefulness and limitations.
- Contracts and Procurement Specialist
- Procurement Planner and Contract Specialist
- Senior Procurement Specialist
- Contract and Supplier Relationship Specialist
- Board Director
- Committee Secretary
Professional development for individuals in a management role at any level, including supervisors, team leaders, professionals, department heads, directors, top management, and executives.
- Junior Project Manager / Procurement Officer
- Procurement Specialist
- Procurement & Project Officer
- Contract Administrator
- Project Procurement Professional
- Procurement Associate
- Program Administrator
Professional development for individuals wanting to develop their ability to persevere through setbacks, challenges, or obstacles in their work.
Professional development for managers, team leaders, business owners and any individuals at work who want to creatively develop viable business ideas.