We’re excited to announce our second winner in the 11th Birthday Course Competition – Jenny from NSW! Jenny has won the Certificate of Trauma Informed Care, which will help her to develop a resource for people working with those affected by trauma.
“I am a single Mum with my third child about to finish school this year, and I am looking for a new direction! I would love to win the Certificate of Trauma Informed Care course as I want to increase my knowledge so I can develop a resource for people working with trauma-affected people!”
The Certificate of Trauma Informed Care will provide students with the skills and knowledge required to understand the needs of those who have experienced trauma and to aid in their recovery.
Students Will Learn:
- How to practice trauma-informed care using a range of strategies
- The different types of abuse and the fundamental principles and practices of trauma care
- How to manage re-traumatisation and vicarious trauma
- How to work in trauma-informed ways
- To promote healthy and safe relationships
- To develop the strengths and resilience of those suffering from trauma
Congratulations, Jenny! We wish you all the best with your course and the development of your trauma-informed care resources.