Twitter has emerged as a promising social media platform for professional development, but only if you know how to use it professionally. It’s also an integral social media platform to promote an organisation’s products and services in an increasingly digital work world.
In our new online course, you’ll discover how to boost your career prospects and gain the knowledge and skills to promote an individual or organisation successfully.
Twitter is a powerful and personal social media platform that can connect you with like-minded professionals, mentors and potential employers. As such, it’s the perfect social media tool to find new career opportunities and professional connections.
In Twitter for Professionals, you’ll learn how to use this valuable social media platform to stay informed on current trends in your industry, network like a pro and successfully promote an organisation.
- Gain the skills and knowledge required to analyse global trends and engagement.
- Explore audience metrics.
- Track tweet interactions and conversions.
- Learn how to promote a business on Twitter by identifying trends, using hashtags and implementing business-specific features.
- Discover how to generate Twitter polls.
- Optimise hashtags.
- Install call-to-action links.
- Upload GIFS, videos and images.
- Create successful advertising campaigns.
Is this Course for You?
Whether you’re considering freelancing as a social media professional, want to market yourself on Twitter to advance your career or learn how to promote an organisation on Twitter professionally – this course is for you.
Why Study Twitter for Professionals?
On completion of this course, you will feel confident to promote yourself and an organisation on Twitter and to create compelling advertising campaigns.
The ability to use Twitter professionally to promote an individual or an organisation’s products or services is crucial to the role of a Social Media Professional.
A Day in the Life of a … Social Media Professional
The social media marketing space is a unique, exciting and fast-paced industry where no one day is ever the same.
Social media professionals (or social media marketers), use social media platforms and social networking websites to promote products, services or individuals to an online audience.
There are many key skills that a social media professional requires – in addition to a comprehensive understanding of the various social media platforms.
Key Skills for Social Media Professionals:
- Copywriting – if you have a way with words, the social media marketing gig might be for you. As a social media professional, you’ll be writing tons of content for advertising, social media posts and blogs.
- Creativity – it takes a lot of creative thought to come up with fresh content and new ways to capture an online audience’s attention – with all the social media ‘noise’ out there. So, if you’ve got a unique way of looking at the world, you’ll be highly valued in this industry.
- Analytics – being able to analyse data on how well your social media posts are performing is an essential part of the job as a social media marketer, so you need above average analytical skills.
- SEO Knowledge – Search engine optimisation is crucial to rank with Google, so you’ll need a solid knowledge of how to optimise your content and social media posts.
- Organisation Skills – The many types of social media platforms and content assets available to an organisation mean that impeccable organisation skills are a must-have for all social media professionals.
- Social Media Manager
- Content Writer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media Assistant
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist