Do you feel like you’re swimming in a sea of emails? Considering 28 per cent of our workweek is spent reading and answering emails, you’d be forgiven if you feel like you’re drowning most days.
Luckily, with strong email productivity skills, you’ll be able to minimise the time you spend reading, writing and replying to work and personal emails and increase the time you have for ‘real’ work.
Boosting Email Productivity is a new professional development course that will provide you with practical skills and knowledge to manage your emails to increase your productivity.
- Gain the skills and knowledge required to manage and write emails effectively.
- Learn about email etiquette
- How to use folders and filters to organise emails for increased efficiency
- Discover guidelines for writing emails quickly and concisely
- Organise email folders
- Flag emails appropriately
- Address and distribute emails and instant messages to multiple recipients
- How to recover crucial information should you lose an email.
- Managing email communication
- Addressing and distributing emails
- Email and instant messaging basics
Is This Course for You?
If you’re spending too much time writing, responding to and reading emails, this course will help you to organise your emails for increased efficiency. As a result, you’ll be more productive at work, spending time on getting the ‘real’ work done.
Why Study Boosting Email Productivity?
On completion of this course, you will have gained the skills and knowledge required to use correct email practices and etiquette to increase your productivity at work.
So, if you’d like to reclaim your time by managing emails better, enrol in Boosting Email Productivity today.