The job market has changed dramatically in the past decade, with areas such as aged care, social media and logistics really coming to the fore. For job-seekers, this means there are new and exciting career opportunities which can be accessed without going to university. Flexible online courses are available, allowing you to acquire industry-approved skills while you study anywhere and at any time.
So what courses are in demand with employers? Here are 10 of the best:
- Certificate of Medical Reception and Office Administration
- Certificate of Property Law and Conveyancing
- Advanced Certificate of Legal Administration (Paralegal)
- Certificate of Procurement and Contract Management
- Certificate of Aged Care
- Advanced Certificate of Visual Merchandising
- Certificate of Social Media Marketing
- Certificate of Payroll
- Advanced Certificate of Business Administration (Medical)
- Certificate of Logistics and Inventory Management.
The prices are competitive, too, especially this month. As a special offer from Australian Online Courses, if you enrol in a course in March you will receive 15% off all Advanced Certificate programs when you pay in full and up front.